This cleanse is all about nourishing and cleansing, not deprivation or restriction! It is so important that you listen to your body and make sure you're not depriving yourself. If you are feeling hungry we recommend the following:
Increase portion sizes of meals
The serving sizes are just a guide, everyone has different energy requirements so, by all means, alter as required.
Supercharge your smoothies & soups
Add quality protein fats & proteins to your meals - this will help to keep you fuller for longer. There are plenty of suggestions in the recipe sections, try adding things like protein powder, chia seeds, avocado, coconut oil or olive oil!
Add some recommended snacks
Add in on some of our recommended snacks between meals, you can find these in the resource book or below:
- Vegetable sticks (e.g. celery, carrot, peppers (capsicums), cucumbers, green beans)
- Sauerkraut or fermented vegetables
- Low sugar fruits like avocados, grapefruits & fresh or frozen berries
- Steamed green vegetables with olive oil and lemon juice (broccoli, asparagus, carrot, beans and other non-starchy green vegetables)
- Miso soup with eschalots and green vegetables
- Any fresh fruits or vegetables that you have around
Remember, just by starting this cleanse you are having a huge WIN for your health :)
If you have any question along the way, please just reach out to our team via live chat - we're here for you 24/7!