After installing the FMTV app on your fireTV stick, you will be able to browse content straight away, however, you won't be able to watch anything until you verify your account.
To do this, simply
- Select and play any piece of content. From there, you will be prompted to complete a one-time activation step.
- On the screen, you will be given a unique code, along with this URL: https://foodmatterstv.vhx.tv/activate
- On a separate device, type the URL into a new web browser. If you do this on a device that you have logged into FMTV on before, it will remember you and you will only be prompted to enter the code.
- If you have never logged into FMTV on the device, you will instead be prompted to enter your FMTV username which is the email address you signed up with.
- You will then receive an email to verify and activate your account on your fireTV stick.
Providing you do not manually log-out each time you use FMTV, you will only have to complete this verification process once! I
If you experience issues with the activation step, it can usually be resolved by typing the URL into an 'incognito' or private web browser.
If you have any issues, please just reach out to our team via live chat.