There is nothing better than watching FMTV on a big screen!!
To watch FMTV on your Amazon fireTV stick you can follow these simple steps:
- Plug your fireTV Stick device into a HDMI port on your TV and take note of the port number on the back of your TV. Plug the fireTV Stick power connector into a power outlet, and into the fireTV Stick device to power it up.
- Turn ON your TV and open the corresponding HDMI input Channel. You’ll see a loading screen with the Fire TV Stick logo. It might take some time to load for the first time, so don’t worry
- Your remote should automatically connect. If it doesn’t, simply press and hold the ‘home’ button on your remote for 10 seconds and it will search for a device to pair with.
- If it’s your first time using your fireTV Stick, you will be prompted to set up your device including connecting your fireTV Stick to the internet, and registering your device with an amazon account.
- Once you’re set-up, head to the home screen and select ‘Apps’. You will find the FMTV app under the ‘Food & Drink’ category.
- Once you’ve found the app you can start browsing content straight away! But to watch any content, you will need to complete a one-time activation step. To do this, simply select any piece of content on the channel and click 'Watch Now'. From there follow the prompts to activate your account.
If you have any troubles, please just reach out to our team via live chat