We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing playback issues.
Here are our top troubleshooting tips to try:
- Restart your Roku device.
- Unplug your Roku device so the the power is completely off
- Wait 1 minute
- Plug the device back in and log in
- Reboot your internet modem and/or wireless router.
- Unplug both from the wall power
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug back in.
- Check the speed of your internet connection. The speed utility will test your upload and download speed and will deliver results in Mbps (megabits per second). We recommend a minimum download speed of 10Mbps for smooth playback. Follow these steps to test the speed of your connection:
- Please go to this website: http://www.speedtest.net/
- Click BEGIN TEST
If you have tried these steps & are still experiencing issues, please just reach out to us on Live Chat!