To watch FMTV on your Roku player you can follow these simple steps:
- Connect your Roku player to your TV using an HDMI connection (it’s best to use a high speed HDMI cable). Be sure to also insert the power connector to your Roku device.
- If you haven’t already, follow the set-up prompts including connecting your Roku player to the internet, and setting up a Roku account.
- Once you’re set up, from the homescreen, click on ‘streaming channels’ and scroll down to the ‘lifestyle’ category. Here you’ll find the FMTV app. Click on FMTV and select ‘add channel’
- Now the FMTV channel will be on your home screen every time you turn on your Roku device.
- Open the app and select any piece of content to be prompted to either subscribe or login to your existing FMTV account.
If you have any issues, please just reach out to our team via live chat - we're here 24/7!