There is nothing better than watching FMTV on the big screen!
To watch FMTV on your Android TV you can follow these simple steps:
- Turn ON your Android TV and if you haven’t already, follow the prompts to set-up your TV including connecting to the internet.
- Create or log-in to your Google Play account by clicking the ‘home’ button on your remote, and selecting settings. In your settings, head to ‘google’. Here you can add a google play account.
- Once set-up, head to the Google Play Store on your Android TV. You will find this on the home screen under the ‘apps’ heading.
- In the search bar, type FMTV and click to install.
- Once you’ve installed the FMTV app, you will need to complete a one-time activation step to verify your FMTV subscription before you can start watching content.
- Simply open the FMTV app from your homescreen, and follow the prompts! Within minutes you will have access to your account.
Please follow these steps carefully & if you need any support along the way, please just reach out to our team via live chat.